앞으로의 새로운 10년을 위해

페이지 정보

본문

• 페이스북으로 공유
  • 트위터로  공유
  • 구글플러스로 공유

앞으로의 새로운 10년을 위해 

글_ 최현종 Hyunjong Choi from PLC-SPC/Ts-SPC CU 

시간의 마법은 대단하다는 것을 새삼 느낍니 다. 몇 년 되지 않은 듯 느껴지는 세월이, 되 돌아보니 아주 많은 일들이 있었던 10년이었 습니다. 세 살이었던 딸이 내년이면 중학생이 되고, 어느덧 제 머리에도 하얀 서리가 조금 씩 내려앉았습니다. 저는 2010년 6월 1일, 텔스타와 인연을 맺었 습니다. 새로운 공간에서 새로운 사람들과 새 로운 역사를 만들어간다는 흥분과 열정 속에 서 PP(당시는 PM)로 업무를 시작했습니다. 이경태 파트너(당시 차장)와 이재석 프로(당 시 대리)의 지도와 조언 아래, 1년 만에 단독 으로 해외 프로젝트를 진행할 수 있는 수준으 로 성장했습니다. 입사 3년차가 되던 해, 변화가 찾아왔습니다. PP 업무에서 SW 관련 지원 업무로 유재석 파 트너(당시 차장)와 함께하게 되었습니다. 새 업무를 시작하면서 어려움도 많았지만 3년 여가 지나서는 ‘환상의 케미’라는 부러움을 받 을 만큼 성장할 수 있었습니다. 어렵기만 했 던 측정 설비와 프로그램에도 익숙해져 갔고, 어느 순간 저를 믿고 의지해주는 텔스타인들 이 하나 둘 늘어나는 것을 깨달으며 일에 대 한 보람, 회사에 대한 감사의 마음을 갖게 되 었습니다. 지금의 저는 설비부터 MOS의 데이터 수집 관리까지 다양한 스펙트럼의 업무를 진행하 며 텔스타와 함께 배우고 성장해 왔습니다. 10년 앞을 보고 나아가다 보니 이제는 새로운 10년을 위해 더 노력하고 더 많이 배워야 한다는 것을 알게 되었습니다. 빠르게 변화 하고 바뀌어가는 사내·외 상황에 발맞춰 더 노력하고 활기차게 업무를 해 나가는 제가 되도록 할 것입니다. 항상 옆에서 격려와 조언을 아끼지 않는 제 아 내, 그리고 밝게 자라줘서 늘 고마운 우리 아 이들에게도 감사와 미안함을 함께 전합니다

I feel anew that the magic of time is great. It doesn't seem like a few years, but looking back, a lot has happened in 10 years. My daughter, who was three years old, will become a middle school student next year, and a little bit of white frost fell on my head. On June 1, 2010, I made a relationship with Telstar-Hommel. With the excitement and enthusiasm of creating a new history with new people in a new space, I started working as a PP (then called PM). Under the guidance and advice of partner Kyoungtae Lee (at the time, Deputy Senior Manager) and Jaesuck Lee (Associate Manager at the time), my work level has grown to the one that makes possible to conduct overseas projects alone in one year. Change has come to me in my 3rd year of employment. Together with Jae-Seok Yoo's partner (at the time, Deputy General Manager), we started a SW related support work changed from the PP business. There were many difficulties when we started a new job, but after three years, we were able to grow to the extent that we received the envy of the 'Fantastic Chemistry'. I got used to measuring equipment and programs that were only difficult at first. In addition, at some point as I realized that the number of Telstarians who trusted and depended on me increased. I was rewarded for my work and became grateful for the company. I have been learning and growing with Telstar while working on a wide spectrum of work from facilities to data collection management of MOS. Looking ahead 10 years, I realized that now I need to work harder and learn more for the next 10 years to come. I promise that will make my efforts to keep pace with the rapidly changing internal and external situations and work energetically. I would like to express my gratitude and regret to my wife, always giving me abundant courage and advice, and to my children who have grown up brightly.