페이지 정보

본문

• 페이스북으로 공유
  • 트위터로  공유
  • 구글플러스로 공유

도전, 성장, 성숙, 변화 그리고 다시 도전 

Challenge, Growth, Maturity, Change, and returning to Challenge 

글_ 소화영 Fayoung So from 엔지니어링(Engineering) CU 

텔스타-홈멜과 함께한 25년. 제 청춘은 텔스 타 법인과 함께였습니다. 신입사원 때 선배와 함께 방문한 고객사에서 본 자동화 장비에 마 음이 설레고, 반복되는 현장 방문 속에 늘 새 로운 장비, 자동으로 제어되는 자동화 장비는 절 매료시켰습니다. 저는 망설임 없이 ‘자동화 장비 설계 엔지니어’를 제 목표로 설정하였습 니다.

도전 

2년의 신입사원 기간, 자동화 장비 엔지니어 가 되기 위해 많은 노력을 했습니다. CAD도 배우고, PLC 프로그램이 어떻게 동작하는지 를 익히며 너무 신기했습니다. 회사에서 주어 진 첫 개발 프로젝트는 측정 컨트롤러의 개 발. ‘PMS2000’이라 이름 붙인 최초의 멀티 측 정 컨트롤러는 이후 자동측정기 개발의 출발 점이 되었습니다. 유재석 파트너를 중심으로 모두 함께 노력하여 수많은 측정기의 핵심 디 바이스가 되었고, TS-SPC의 품질관리용으로 기능이 확장되었습니다

성장

측정기에서 시작한 우리의 자동 측정장비는 너트런너가 메인인 자동 조립장비와 결합하 며 그 영역을 확장하였습니다. 이 부분은 새 로운 시장 개척에 대한 회장님의 탁월한 판단 과 모든 임직원의 노력이 결합된 산물이었습 니다. 이 시기 텔스타인은 고객들로부터 “마 치 종교집단 같다”는 소리를 들을 만큼 힘을 모아 어려움을 해결했습니다. 2000년 초 현 장을 방문한 크라이슬러 기술진도 자체 개발 한 우리의 높은 기술력을 인정했다고 합니다. 이 SHIM 측정 조립장비는 이후 MLA 장비 발주의 98% 이상을 수주하고 납품하는 주력 제 품이 되었습니다.

성숙

이렇게 축적된 기술력을 바탕으로 우리는 고 객과 함께 국산화되지 않은 첨단장비들을 국 산화해 공급하기 시작했습니다. 우리가 개발 한 핵심 장비를 중심으로 일관 공정단위로 장 비를 공급하며 성장해 왔습니다. 이제 우리는 새로운 기술이 적용된 엔진 개발 시, 고객과 함께 기술 협의를 하고 세계 최초의 장비들 을 개발하여 생산라인에 공급합니다. 자동차 에서 부품과 제품의 품질 관리는 매우 중요한 데, 부품 측정에서 시작한 우리의 데이터 관 리 기술은 TS-SPC를 통해 제품의 품질을 관 리로 발전시켰고, 이는 스마트팩토리 구축에 중요한 기술로 발전하고 있습니다

변화와 도전

25년간 도전과 발전 속에 성장해 온 우리에 게 4차 산업혁명과 친환경자동차시대의 변화 는 새로운 기회이며 위기입니다. 5~6년 전부 터 준비해온 스마트팩토리는 새로운 동력으 로 텔스타-홈멜의 미래를 견인할 것입니다. 스마트팩토리 선도기업 텔스타-홈멜을 꿈꿔 봅니다

26 years with Telstar-Hommel. I devoted my youth with Telstar Corporation. I was excited about automation equipment that I saw at a client company when I visited there with a senior. New equipment that I saw through repeated visits, and automation equipment controlling automatically are the ones that attracted my youth. With no hesitation, I set my goal to become ‘an engineer for automation equipment design”.

Challenge

My first 2 years as an entry level employee, I tried hard to become an automation equipment engineer. It was so amazing to learn CAD and how the PLC program works. The first development project that I was assigned was the development of a measurement controller. The first multi-measurement controller named PMS2000’ became a starting point to develop automatic measuring instrument afterwards. It became a key device among many measuring instruments thanks to many colleagues’ effort centered with Partner Jaesuck You. The function of the device expanded to manage quality of TS-SPC. 

Growth

The automatic measuring equipment, which started as a measuring machine, expanded its scope by combining the automatic assembly equipment with Nutrunner as the main. It was the result of the combination of the President's excellent judgment on pioneering new markets and the efforts of all employees. At this time, Telstarians solved the difficulties by gathering their best effort to hear customers say “Telstar looks like a religious group”. In early 2000 when Chrysler’s technical staffs visited the site also acknowledged indigenous high technology. That SHIM measurement and assembly equipment has since become a flagship product that receives and delivers more than 98% of orders for MLA equipment. 

Mature

Based on such accumulated technical expertise, Telstar started to localize and supply nonlocalized high-tech equipment with a customer. Centered with key equipment developed inhouse, Telstar has developed by supplying equipment in an integrated process unit. Now, if we develop an engine with new technology, we discuss the technology with customers, develop the world’s first equipment, and supply them to production lines. Quality management of parts and products in automobiles is very critical. The data management technology originated from part measurement has developed product quality to management through TS-SPC, which has been developing into a key technology to build a smart factory 

Change and Challenge

For Telstar Homme, grown through 25 years of challenge and development, the 4th Industrial Revolution and the change into the era of eco-friendly automobile can be both new opportunities as well as new crises. The Smart Factory that we have been preparing for 5-6 years ago will lead the future of Telstar-Hommel as a new engine for growth. I dream of TelstarHommel becoming a leading Smart Factory company.