• 트위터로  공유
  • 구글플러스로 공유

585fbec0efb2bb637845a7734fda81da_1614738991_7209.jpg

“급식을 맛있게 먹는 아이들을 보면 행복해져요” 

Happy to see children eating meal service deliciously 

이경화 조리사님(2019년 3월 입사) 

Cook Gyeonghwa Lee(Joined in Mar. 2019)

Q 어린이집 조리사가 되신 이유는 무엇인가요? 

A  제가 만든 음식을 먹는 아이들을 보면 행복합니다. 힘들 때도 있지 만 아이들이 “조리사님 맛있어요~” 라고 이야기하거나 재잘거 리며 맛있게 먹는 아이들의 모습을 보면 뿌듯해요. 이러한 기쁨과 보람이 크기에 조리사라는 직업을 선택한 것 같아요.

Q 급식 관리에서 제일 중점적으로 생각하시는 부분은 무엇인가요? 

A  무엇보다 아이들을 위한 균형 잡힌 식단, 위생 관리에 신경을 쓰며 안전한 먹거리에 최선을 다하고 있습니다. 특히 위생 부분은 노력한 만큼 결과로 나타나기 때문에 조리를 시작할 때와 마무리할 때, 전 체적인 시설, 설비, 주방 비품, 조리 도구 등을 차례로 살펴보며 꼼 꼼히 점검합니다. 깨끗한 환경에서 건강한 밥상을 준비하는 것이 저 의 소명이니까요.

Q 텔스타 어린이집의 급식 수준은 어떠한가요? 

A  타 어린이집에 비해 상당히 우수한 편입니다. 우선 식자재를 조리 사인 제가 직접 주문하기에 제철음식을 기본으로 균형 잡힌 식단을 구성할 수 있어요. 또 철저한 염도 측정으로 아이들의 건강을 생각 하며, 월 1회 위생 안전 교육 및 조리실 점검을 실시해 유통기한, 식 재료 보관 방법 등 혹여나 놓칠 수 있는 부분까지 철저히 체크하고 있습니다. 무엇보다 선생님들과의 소통이 원활해, 불편 사항을 이야 기하면 그때그때 개선하도록 도와주시는 점이 급식 수준을 업그레 이드하는 것 같습니다.

Q  2019년 평택시 어린이급식지원센터 우수 조리사로 선정되셨는데, 비결이 무엇일까요? 

A  원장님과 선생님들이 잘 도와주셔서 입사하자마자 좋은 상을 수상 하게 되었습니다. 아이들이 내 자녀라는 마음으로 정성스럽게 조리 하고 있으며, 한솔보육재단에서 제공한 식단과 표준 레시피를 활용 해 성장기 어린이에게 균형 잡힌 식단을 제공하도록 노력하고 있습 니다.

Q : Why did you become a cook at the daycare center? 

A : I am happy to see children eating my food. Sometimes it’s hard, but I’m happy to see the children say, “Cook, food is really good~” or see them eating deliciously while chattering. Because of this joy and reward, I chose a job as a cook at the daycare center. 

Q : What is your primary focus on meal service management? 

A : Above all, I’m trying my best to secure safe food while paying attention to a balanced diet and hygiene management for children. In particular, the hygiene part turns out to a result of the effort, so at the beginning and end of cooking, I carefully check the whole facility, equipment, kitchen fixtures, and cooking utensils in order. It is my calling to prepare a healthy meal in a clean environment. 

Q : What is the level of meal service at Telstar daycare center? 

A : It is quite excellent compared to other daycare centers. First of all, I, as a cook, order ingredients myself, so I can make a balanced diet based on seasonal food. In addition, for the health of children, salinity is thoroughly measured, and hygiene safety training and cooking room inspection are conducted once a month. Through this, I was able to thoroughly check the expiration date, how to store ingredients, etc. that may be missed mistakenly. Above all, smooth communication with teachers have helped to solve an issue immediately if there was any, so I have been able to increase the level of meals at the center 

Q : What was the secret of being selected as an excellent cook from Pyeongtaek City’s Children's Food Support Center in 2019? 

A : The principal and teachers helped me well, so I was able to win a good prize as soon as I joined the center. Whenever I cook, I cook carefully with the heart that these children are my son and daughter. In addition, I am putting efforts to provide a balanced diet for growing children by using the diet and standard recipes provided by the Hansol Child Care Foundation.