본문

• 페이스북으로 공유
  • 트위터로  공유
  • 구글플러스로 공유

585fbec0efb2bb637845a7734fda81da_1614738970_1134.jpg

이보다 좋을 수 없는 텔스타 어린이집 

Telstar Daycare Center Can’t be better 

김태은 님(꽃샘반 안소윤 어머니, (주)와이에이치케이 직원)

Taeun Kim(Mother of Soyoon Ahn from Blossom Class, Employee of YHK Corporation)

Q 텔스타 어린이집의 첫인상은 어땠나요? 

A  영화에서 보던 어린이집인 줄 알았어요. 첫 번째 어린이집도 근처 에선 꽤나 유명했고 다른 곳도 몇 번 가봤지만 막상 생각보다는 청결하지 않고 아이들이 사용하는 물품도 낡거나 관리가 잘 안 된 느낌이었거든요. 텔스타 어린이집은 정말 드라마나 영화에서 보 던 이상적인 어린이집 같았습니다. 아이가 밝고 깨끗하고 건강해 질 것 같은 느낌이요.

Q 아이가 적응 기간을 어떻게 보냈나요? 

A  첫 번째 어린이집에서 적응을 못했던 아이라, 처음 원장님하고 상 담할 때도 제가 적응 기간이 오래 걸릴 것 같다고 이야기했어요. 그런데 제가 무안할 정도로 소윤이가 바로 적응해서 이틀 정도 적 응 일과를 갖고 바로 9시간 보육에 들어갔죠. 그때 ‘아, 아이의 문제가 아니라 선생님들이 아이에게 쏟는 애정이 적응 기간을 정 할 수도 있구나’라는 것을 알게 되었습니다.

Q 어머니께서 생각하시는 텔스타 어린이집의 장점은 무엇인가요? 

A  일단 선생님들의 표정이 너무 밝아요. 어떤 어린이집은 선생님들 이 늘 피곤해 보이고 원장님이나 원감님 눈치를 보는 느낌이 강했 거든요. 텔스타 선생님들에게는 그런 부분이 느껴지지 않습니다. 선생님들 스스로가 제대로 된 시스템을 갖춘 원에 근무하는 느낌 이라, 아이들도 선생님 감정에 휩쓸리지 않고 좋은 보육을 받을 수 있는 게 아닌가 합니다.

Q 앞으로 텔스타 어린이집에 바라는 점이 있으신가요? 

A  지금처럼 주변 사람들이 소윤이가 다니는 어린이집을 많이 부러 워할 수 있게 원장님과 선생님들께서 오래오래 근무하시기를 바 랍니다. 다른 어린이집에서는 애가 너무 예민하다는 소리를 들었 는데, 텔스타 어린이집에서는 그런 소리 들은 적도 없고 아이도 너무 즐거워하거든요. 진심으로 어린이집 때문에 퇴사를 못할 것 같습니다. 관계자 분들 모두 건강하게 지금처럼만 운영해 주세요.

Q : What is the first impression of Telstar daycare center? 

A : I thought the daycare center just came out of a movie. The daycare center that I visited for the first time is pretty popular in my neighbor. I also visited other ones several times. However, they all were not cleaner than I expected and the facilities were neither managed well nor new. The Telstar daycare center seemed like the ideal one that I can only see it on movies. I felt that my daughter would become sunny, clean and healthy 

Q : How did your kid spend adaptation period? 

A : Since she couldn’t be adopted to the first daycare center, I told a principal that it might take a long time for my daughter to be adapted to the new environment when I talked with the principal for the first time. However, Soyoon was able to join a nine-hour long daycare program right after two days of adapting schedule, which I almost felt embarrassed. I realized at the moment that adaptation period might change depending on teachers’ love not the children themselves.  

Q : What is the advantage of Telstar daycare center from mom’s perspective? 

A : Most of all, the teachers are really bright. At one daycare center I had a strong feeling that teachers always look tired or try to read the faces of principal or directors. I can’t have those kinds of feelings from teachers at the Telstar daycare center. Rather I feel like that teachers are working under an appropriate system of the daycare center. That makes children to have quality daycare service with no influences from teachers’ emotions. 

Q : What do you expect from the Telstar daycare center in the future? 

A : I hope that the principal and teachers will work for a long time so that the people around her will be envious of the daycare center where Soyoon is attending as they are now. At another daycare center, I heard that Soyoon is too sensitive, but at the Telstar daycare, I have never heard such a sound and she is very happy. Sincerely, I don’t think I can leave the company because of the daycare center. I hope all of the people concerned are in good health, so that it can be operated as it is now.