페이지 정보

본문

• 페이스북으로 공유
  • 트위터로  공유
  • 구글플러스로 공유

셋이라는 분주함 속 아름다움 

Beauty covers hustle and bustle from three kids 

글_ 김창호 Changho Kim from 기획운영(Planning and Management) CU 

2020년은 예상보다 빨리 찾아온 막내 때문 에 시작부터 생각이 많았습니다. 새 생명이 주는 감사함을 잊은 채, 걱정이 앞섰거든요. 무엇보다 아이들을 돌봐주느라 바쁜 어머님, 학업이 끝나지 않아 분주한 아내, 그리고 아 직은 부모의 사랑이 더 그리운 우리 지온이 와 태온이. 하지만 그 모든 걱정은 ‘가족’이라는 이름 아 래 아름다운 웃음으로 변했습니다. 세상에 완 벽함이 없는 것처럼, 모든 것이 갖춰지지 않 아도 아름다움은 있더군요. 아이는 한 명 더 늘어났지만, 세 배는 정신없고 바쁜 하루하루 를 보냅니다. 그래도 삼십 배 더 웃게 해주는 아이들과 가족이 있어 제 하루는 아름다운 것 같습니다. 늘 부족한 사람이지만, 우리 아이들 의 이름과 같이 지혜롭게, 늘 기쁘고 즐거움 을 노래할 수 있는 사람으로 살아가기를 기도 합니다. 제게 ‘텔스타-홈멜’이라는 든든한 백이 있었기 에, 이 행복이 유지되고 있음을 잘 압니다. 늦 은 밤 태어난 막내 라온이에게 진심으로 축하 를 보내준 모든 텔스타인들께 감사의 마음을 전합니다.

I began 2020 with a lot of thoughts from the beginning because of the youngest kid coming out to the world sooner than expected. My worries overwhelmed and made me forget the gratitude of new life. Above all, my mother is busy taking care of my kids. My wife is busy to finish school. My children, Zion and Taeon still miss the love of their parents. But all those worries turned into beautiful laughter under the name “family”. As if there was no perfection in the world, I found beauty in my life even if everything was not ready. With one more child, I’m three times more hectic and busier than before. I still feel that every single day of my life is beautiful with children and families that make me laugh thirty times more. Although I am always not sufficient in many ways, I pray that I will live as the one singing a song wisely, and always feeling delightful and joyful, just like the names of my children. I am well aware that this happiness is maintained and continued because I have a strong supporter named “Telstar-Hommel”. I would like to express my gratitude to all the Telstarians who sincerely congratulate the birth of Raon, the youngest kid born late at night.