본문

• 페이스북으로 공유
  • 트위터로  공유
  • 구글플러스로 공유

585fbec0efb2bb637845a7734fda81da_1614739288_6374.jpg

걱정이 감사로 변한 복직 후 일상 

Daily life turned into appreciation from worry after reinstatement 

글_ 정경주 Kyoungju Jung from 재무(Finance) CU 

2012년 겨울, 텔스타에 입사하여 2017년 3 월 같은 회사에 근무하는 남편과 결혼하게 되 었습니다. 다음해 아이를 갖고 출산과 육아휴 직을 거쳐 현재는 텔스타 재무 CU에 복직한 상태입니다. 육아휴직 기간 아이 엄마로 지낸 저는, 나를 잃어가는 모습에 우울한 생각이 들어 때로는 힘들었고, 아이가 커가는 모습에 때로는 보람을 느끼며 이전과는 다른 새로운 일상을 경험하였습니다. 시간이 지나 복직일이 다가올수록 ‘내가 복직 해서 육아와 일, 둘 다 잘 해낼 수 있을까?’하 는 부담감과 함께, 아직 어린 아이를 어린이 집에 맡겨야 한다는 걱정에 마음이 무거웠습 니다. 하지만 입소 전 어린이집을 방문해 원 장님과 상담을 하고 나니 한결 마음이 놓였 고, 회사 안에 어린이집이 있다는 사실이 무 엇보다 큰 위안이 되었습니다. 복직한 지 10개월이 흐른 지금. 매일 아침 저 희 가족은 모두 함께 일어나 같은 곳으로 출 근을 합니다. 아들 준혁이는 아침에 “가자!”라 는 말만 들어도 현관 앞에 먼저 가서 기다리 지요. 또 밤에 잠을 자지 않으려 할 때 “얼른 자야 내일 선생님 만나러 가지~”하면 “선생 님?”하면서 잠자리에 들만큼 어린이집 가는 것을 좋아합니다. 복직 전 걱정이 무색할 만 큼 많은 분들의 도움을 받아 어렵지 않게 일 과 육아를 병행하고 있습니다. 믿고 맡길 수 있는 사내 어린이집과 임신, 출 산 후에도 경력이 단절되지 않고 다시 일할수 있는 여건을 만들어주신 임병훈 대표님, 그리고 아이가 아프거나 일이 있을 때 갑작 스런 연차에도 항상 이해하고 배려해주는 팀 원 분들께 감사를 전하고 싶습니다. 마지막 으로 프로젝트 진행에 24시간이 모자람에도 항상 제 일을 존중하며 같이 육아에 힘써주 는 남편, 호상태 파트너 감사합니다. 저는 요 즘 하루하루 긍정적으로 즐겁게 일하고 있 습니다. 소중한 가족들과 회사에서의 일상도 공유할 수 있다는 것에 다시 한 번 감사함을 느낍니다

I joined Telstar in the winter of 2012 and married my husband working at the same company in March 2017. After giving birth and parental leave in the following year, I am now reinstated at Telstar-Hommel’s Finance CU. Lived as a mother of a child during parental leave, sometimes I felt depressed by feeling that I am losing myself but at the same time, I felt rewarded by seeing my baby growing up. I experienced a whole new daily life unlike before. As time passed and the day when I had to return to work, I felt the burden, “Can I be successful in both childcaring and work after the return?”In addition, my heart was overwhelmed by the worries that I had to leave my young child in a daycare center. However, after I visited the daycare center and consulted with the principal before entering the daycare center, I was relieved. Furthermore, the fact that there was a daycare center in the company was a great comfort. It has been 10 months since I was reinstated. Every morning my family gets up together and goes to work in the same place. When my son, Junhyuk, hears “Let’s go!” in the morning, he goes to the front door and waits me and my husband first. Also, when he doesn’t want to sleep at night, if I say, “Let’s go to sleep, so that we can see teachers tomorrow”, he goes to bed. This is how much he likes to go to the daycare center. I am ashamed for the worries that I had before reinstatement, since working and raising children at the same time is not that much difficult thanks to help from many. I want to say thank you to my CEO, Stefano Im, for providing an in-house daycare center that I can count on and providing me a condition to come back to work without cutting off my career after giving birth. I also express gratitude to team members who always understand and consider my situation when my son is sick or when I take a day off all of a sudden. Lastly, thank you to my husband, Partner Sangtae Ho, for always respecting my work and working hard to help raising the son together even though his 24 hours are not enough to carry out projects. I work happily these days with positive minds. Once again, I feel grateful to share my life at work with my beloved family