페이지 정보

본문

• 페이스북으로 공유
  • 트위터로  공유
  • 구글플러스로 공유

불량 꼬맹이와 유대감을 갖는 노하우 

A know-how to bond with a refractory daughter 

글_ 윤수현 Suhyun Yoon from PLC-SPC/Ts-SPC CU 

딸과 동반 출근한 지 어느 덧 3년. 자동차 문도 못 열던 아이는 이제 어린이집 앞 주차장에만 도착하면 문을 열고 뛰쳐나가는, 세상 무서운 줄 모르는 여섯 살 불량 꼬맹이가 되었습니다. 이 불량 꼬맹이는 가끔 이런 질문을 합니다. “이거 아빠 회사야?” “아빠 회사가 아니라 아빠가 다니는 회사고, 이 회사는 회장님 꺼야.” 하지만 아직 ‘다닌다’는 말뜻을 모르는 아이는 그냥 아빠 회사로 알고 있습니다. 가끔 함께 지하 주차장으로 걸어 갈 때면, 아 이는 꼭 사내 헬스장에 들르고 싶어 합니다. 지난해 퇴근 전 한 번 가서 놀이삼아 운동한 적이 있는데, 재미있었나 봅니다. 며칠 전에도 지하 주차장으로 가다가 방심한 사이, 아이가 헬스장 입구로 달려가며 말합니다. “아빠, 운동 가자.” “지금은 할 수 없어, 불 꺼져 있는 거 보이지? 코로나 때문에 사용 금지야.” “열어줘~” “서원이, 마스크 쓰잖아. 마스크 벗고 놀 수 있 을 때까지 운동 못한대.” “아, 미세먼지! 마스크 써야 건강해져.” “그래 건강해지면 같이 운동하자, 알았지.” “네.“ 아직 코로나도 미세먼지도 무엇인지 모르는 것 같지만 대화는 이렇게 이어집니다. 문득 이 런 시국에도 딸 아이와 이런 대화를 나눌 수 있다는 게 참 감사하게 느껴졌습니다 만약 사내에 텔스타 어린이집에 없었더라면 등·하원시키는 과정에서 이런 대화를 나눌 수 없었겠지요. 어린이집 열매반 친구들 이 름도 모르고, 부모님들과 인사를 나눌 기회도 없었을 겁니다. 특히 선생님들께 “수고하셨습 니다, 감사합니다~” 얼굴을 뵙고 감사 인사 한 마디 나눌 시간도 없었을 것입니다. 텔스타 어린이집이 저와 제 딸아이, 저희 가족 에게 주는 것은 어쩌면 제 사회생활로 인해 갖 지 못했을 ‘딸아이와 유대감 키워 나갈 시간’입 니다. 이 귀중한 시간이 이제 겨우 1년 여 남았 기에 더욱 소중히 여기려 합니다. 텔스타인들 도 모두 행복하시길 바랍니다

It has been 3 years since I went to work with my daughter. She was the one who couldn't even open the car door at first but now she has become a six-year-old refractory kid who doesn't that world is scary. These days, she opens the door and runs out when she reaches the parking lot in front of the daycare center. This bad kid sometimes ask me such question. “Is it dad’s company?” “This is not dad’s company but it is the one that daddy works. The president owns this company.” However, this kid who still recognize the company belongs to her dad since she doesn’t know the meaning of ‘owning’. Sometimes as we walk down to an underground parking lot, she always wants to stop by a gym. I guess it was fun when we worked out on a treadmill last year before going home from work. When I walked to the underground parking lot a few days ago, she took advantage unguarded moment of my and ran to the entrance to the gym and said, “Dad, let’s work out.” “You can’t work out now. Do you see that lights are off? It’s restricted due to COVID-19.” “Open it please~” “Seowon, you are wearing mask, and you can’t go work out until you can play without wearing the mask.” “Oh, the fine dust! I have to wear it, so that I can be healthy.” “Sure, let’s go out work when you get healthy. Okay?” “Okay. “ It seems like that she can’t distinguish between COVID-19 and fine dust but this is how our conversation usually goes. Suddenly, I really felt appreciated to have such conversation during this kind of current situation. If we do not have in-house the Telstar daycare center, we might not be able to have such conversation while commuting. I would not know names of her friends from Fruit Class at the daycare center as well as have times to greet their parents. In particular, I would not have time to say a single word for teachers by saying “Thank you for your effort. Appreciate your service.” What the Telstar daycare center provides me and my daughter and even my family is ‘time to strengthen bond with my daughter’ that I could not have due to my social life. This precious time now has only one year left, so I want to cherish it even more. May all the Telstarians be happy