페이지 정보

본문

• 페이스북으로 공유
  • 트위터로  공유
  • 구글플러스로 공유

직장인으로서의 2막, 이제 시작입니다  

Just begin 2nd chapter as an office workder 

글_ 박연희 Yeonhee Park from 기획운영(Planning and Management) CU 

올해 초 설날에 뉴스로 처음 접했던 코로나 19가 지금까지도 모두를 힘들게 합니다. 저 뿐만 아니라 전 세계인이 여러모로 역대급인 2020년을 보냈으니, 정말 잊지 못할 한 해로 기억될 것 같습니다. 대학 졸업 후 회사에 입사해 10여 년간 청춘 을 불태우며 일했으나, 이런 저런 사정 때문 에 정들었던 회사와 작별한 후 임신과 출산, 그리고 육아에 전념해야 했습니다. 그렇게 오 랜 시간을 보내다가 어느 날 밤, 불현듯 찾아 온 자아성찰의 시간에 운명처럼 텔스타-홈멜 채용 공고를 보게 되었습니다. 이력서 제출에 서 최종 합격까지 채 1주일이 걸리지 않았고, 너무나 급작스럽게 진행된 상황에 당황하는 한편 두려운 마음도 들었습니다. 내 선택이 옳은 건지, 이 길을 가야되는 건지, 다시 맞이하게 될 즐거운 스트레스들을 감당 할 수 있을지... 고민의 시간이 계속되었습니 다. 하지만 저는 고민 끝에 ‘Go!’를 선택하였 고, 그 선택에 후회는 없습니다. 저는 요즘 뭔 가 생동감이 느껴지는 삶을 살고 있거든요. 이렇게 고민 많던 저에게 다시금 세상 공기를 마시게 해준 텔스타-홈멜, 정말 감사합니다

COVID-19, which I first encountered on the news during the New Year's Day earlier this year, still makes everyone difficult. Everyone around the world including myself is having a hard time due to this historical pandemic in year 2020. This year can never be forgotten. I joined a company after graduating from college and worked while burning my youth for 10 years. However, I had to face a farewell to the company that I was fond of due to a variety of circumstances. After spending such a long time, one night as I was having a time of self-reflection, like fate I suddenly found a job posting from TelstarHommel. Since it took less than a week from submitting a resume to receiving an offer letter, I was little bit afraid due to such rapid and sudden progress Time of agony continued inside of me to figure out whether my decision is appropriate, shall I walk on a new path, and whether I can tolerate joyful stress that I will face again. However, after having a lot of thoughts, I decided to ‘Go!’. I never regret the decision that I made because I’m living a life that feels lively these days. I really appreciate Telstar-Hommel for providing me a chance to have a fresh of the world who used to have many thoughts for decision.