페이지 정보

본문

• 페이스북으로 공유
  • 트위터로  공유
  • 구글플러스로 공유

은퇴 후 시작된 제2의 인생 

My second life began after retirement 

글_ 이상율 Sangyoul Lee from 재무(Finance) CU 

제가 텔스타-홈멜에 입사한 지 어느 덧 1년이 되어갑니다. 34년간의 군 생활을 마치고 이제 는 텔스타-홈멜에서 제2의 인생을 살고 있지 요. 그간 많은 일들이 있었지만, 무엇보다 제 가 입사 후 시설관리 그룹에 배치되어 새로운 환경에 익숙해질 무렵, 어머님을 여의었을 때 많은 위로와 격려를 해주신 텔스타인 모두에 게 깊은 감사를 드립니다. 제가 처음 접하는 시설관리, 안전관리, 보건관 리를 조목조목 상세히 알려주신 윤춘용 파트 너님 감사합니다. 아쿠아렉스 컴퓨터 장비 설 치를 믿고 맡겨주신 김윤배 파트너님도 고맙 습니다. 광주지점, 창원지점 개점 준비에 일조 할 수 있어서 저도 보람 있었습니다. 코로나19로 힘든 시기에 모두들 소독약 냄새 로 고생 많으셨습니다. ‘내가 볼 때 지저분하 고 불편하면, 다른 사람이 볼 때도 지저분하 고 불편하다’라는 생각으로 최대한 청결한 환 경을 유지하기 위해 노력하고 있습니다. 함께 하는 직원들에게 불편함이 없도록 하고 있으 나, 혹 제가 인지하지 못하는 부분이 있다면 언제라도 이야기해 주십시오. 최대한 개선하 도록 하겠습니다. 다가오는 연말연시, 텔스타-홈멜 가족 여러분 에게 건강과 축복이 함께 하기를 기원합니다

I will have my first-year anniversary of joining Telstar-Hommel soon. After serving at military for 34 years, I am having my second live at TelstarHommel. Many things happened thus far, but most of all, I deeply appreciate all Telstarians who offered words of consolation and cheered me up when my mother passed away. It was the time when I was assigned to a facility management group right after joining the company and became familiar with the new environment. Thank you for my Partner Choonyong Yoon, who informed me in detail about management of facility, safety, and healthcare that I had no experience before. I also feel grateful for counting me on installing AQUALEX computer equipment. It was also rewarding for me since I could contribute to prepare opening Gwangju and Changwon office. You all suffered from the smell of disinfectant smell during this difficult time because of COVID-19. I try to keep the environment as clean as possible with the mind that 'If it is messy and uncomfortable for my eyes, it is same for others’ eyes’. I am working hard to ensure that it is convenient to the Telstarians that I work with. Nonetheless, if there is anything, I am not aware of, please feel free to tell me. I will try to solve and improve it as much as possible. I wish all of Telstar-Hommel families be with health and blessings in upcoming Christmas and New Year’s holidays.