AI CU를 소개합니다

페이지 정보

21/02/23 15:13

본문

• 페이스북으로 공유
  • 트위터로  공유
  • 구글플러스로 공유

bee9b641f0332ad3c9dbeb816eb3cdbf_1614060805_0739.jpg

텔스타는 최소 비용과 시간으로 다품종 소량 생산 및 대량 생산을 고객 대응력 관점에서 극대화하기 위해 지속가능한 지능형 공장을 만들어 야 합니다. 이러한 과정에서 필요한 인공지능 과업을 진행하기 위해 AI CU가 탄생했습니다. 인공지능, 단어만 들어도 숨이 막혔고 더욱이 제조업에서 인공지능의 도입은 사례도 부족하고 텔스타도 처음 가보는 길이어서 막막한 상황 도 많았습니다. 하지만 이준열 파트너님의 조언과 과업을 함께 진행하 는 선배 동료들이 부족하더라도 같이 만들어가자고 격려해주셔서 어 려운 상황을 이겨낼 수 있었습니다. 현재는 인공지능 스마트팩토리 통합 솔루션 개발 R&BD 사업, 인공지 능 기반 지능형 엣지 박스 개발 R&D 사업, 클라우드 기반 맞춤형 화장 품 데이터 플랫폼 사업 등 많은 분야에서 업무를 진행하고 있습니다. 앞으로도 전문성을 키워 텔스타 선후배 동료들이 필요한 상황에 인공 지능을 도입할 수 있도록 발전해나가는 모습 보여드리겠습니다.

Telstar Hommel needs to create a sustainable intelligent factory with minimal cost and time by utilizing Artificial Intelligence (AI) in order to maximize multi-variety small-scale production and mass production from the perspective of customer responsiveness. In this process, AI CU was born to accomplish the required mission for Artificial Intelligence. Even hearing the word artificial intelligence suffocated me. In addition, there were insufficient cases of introducing artificial intelligence in the manufacturing industry. It was also the first time for Telstar to move onto this industry, so there were many difficult situations. However, thanks to advice from Partner John Lee as well as the seniors and co-workers tried to make the way together even if I wasn't enough. As a result, I was able to overcome the difficulties. Currently, I am working in many fields including an R&BD business for the integrated solutions development of artificial intelligence smart factory, an R&D business for the development of intelligent edge boxes based on artificial intelligence, and a cloud-based customized cosmetic data platform business. I will continue to develop my expertise so that Telstar's seniors, juniors and colleagues can apply artificial intelligence in situations where they need my help in the future