21/02/24 12:15

본문

• 페이스북으로 공유
  • 트위터로  공유
  • 구글플러스로 공유

미래를 준비하는 바이오산업그룹  

Bio Industry Group preparing for the future 

글_ 최송연 Songyeon Choi from Bio Industry Group 

이번 년도 신생된 바이오산업그룹은 팀 이름으로 알 수 있듯이, BIO 와 관련된 사업을 진행하고 있습니다. ICT 기술의 발전에 발맞춰 IOB(Internet of Biometry) 산업에 대해 공부하고 사업에 적용하는, 텔 스타 사업의 한 분야로서 중요한 첫 시작이라고 생각합니다. 현재 바이오산업그룹에서는 중기부 산하의 R&D 사업인 현장수요형 스 마트공장 기술개발 사업과 SMART FACTOTY 사업인 제조 데이터 기반 스마트공장 구축지원 사업을 진행하고 있습니다. 이 두 가지 프로젝트는 화장품 시장 중 새로 떠오르는 맞춤형 화장품 분야에서 화장품 기업들이 해당 시장으로의 진입을 위해 기본으로 갖 춰야 하는 스마트팩토리 구축을 지원하거나, 소비자와 직접적으로 컨 택할 수 있게 지원하는 프로젝트로, 화장품 사업으로의 확장을 위해 A 를 구축하는 단계라고 할 수 있습니다. 아직 큰 성과라고 볼 수 있는 건 없지만, 앞으로 텔스타 사업의 든든한 한 축이 될 수 있도록 밑바탕을 잘 쌓아놓겠습니다.

As you can recognize from the name of the team, the Bio Industry Group, which was created this year, is conducting business related to Biometry. Keeping pace with the development of ICT technology, I think that it is an important first start as a field of Telsta-Hommel's business that studies and applies the Internet of Biometry (IOB) industry. Now the Bio Industry Group is carrying out a smart factory technology development project based on demand from fields, which is an R&D project under the Ministry of SMEs and Startups, and a project to support the construction of smart factory project based on manufacturing data. These two projects support the construction of a smart factory that cosmetic companies must have in order to enter the emerging customized cosmetics field in the cosmetic market, or support the companies to make direct contact with consumers. In addition, these projects can be said to be the stage of building A to expand the cosmetics business. I cannot say that there is such thing as a big achievement yet, but I will lay the groundwork well so that it can become a solid axis of the Telstar’s business in the future. 

6d5ce36e4ca023bcd2aff0f5dc02eac4_1614136525_7334.jpg