21/02/23 16:02

본문

• 페이스북으로 공유
  • 트위터로  공유
  • 구글플러스로 공유
bee9b641f0332ad3c9dbeb816eb3cdbf_1614063536_7734.jpg

새로운 업종에서 스마트팩토리의 방향성을 제시하다 

Presenting the direction of smart factory in a new industry 

코로나19라는, 미증유의 이슈가 온 세상을 뒤덮은 2020년에도 오롯이 자신의 업무에 집중해 괄목할만한 성과를 거둔 이들이 있다. 누구보다 바쁜 한 해를 보냈고, 앞으로 더 바빠질 것으로 예상되는 텔스타 바이오산업그룹을 만나 보자. 

In 2020, all Telstarians worked vigorously together. Among them, there are some who have achieved remarkable achievements through times of new challenges and hardships. Let's meet the Telstar’s Bio Industry Group, who have had a busier year than anyone and are expected to be even busier in the future. 

"매일같이 고객사를 방문하여 질문하고 이해하려 노력했습니다" 

상 이유가 무엇이라고 생각하는지? 
How did you win the award? 

저희가 수행한 업무가, 화장품이라는 새로운 업종에서 ‘텔스타가 나아 가려는 스마트팩토리 모델의 방향성을 제시한 프로젝트’로 평가 받았 기 때문인 것 같습니다.

We were able to win the prize because the work our team performed was evaluated as ‘a project that presented the direction of the smart factory model that Telstar was trying to advance’ in a new industry called cosmetics.

프로젝트를 진행하면서 가장 어려웠던 부분은? 이를 어떻게 극복했는지?
What was the most difficult part during the project, and how did you overcome such difficulty? 

가장 어려웠던 부분은 ‘화장품’이라는 업에 대한 이해와 분석이었습니 다. 새로운 분야에 대해 기초부터 배워야 했기에, 매일같이 고객사를 방문하여 질문하고 이해하려 노력했습니다. 

The most difficult part was understanding and analyzing the industry called 'cosmetics'. I had to learn the new area from the very beginning, so I visited clients every day to ask questions and tried to understand the industry.

앞으로의 계획 및 목표는? 
How did you win the award? 

GMP 기반 LINK5를 완성도 있게 구축하여, 플랫폼에서 인증과 유지보 수 솔루션을 완벽히 구현할 수 있도록 한 걸음씩 나아갈 예정입니다. 또 화장품이 스마트팩토리 구축 업종으로 자리 잡도록 매뉴얼화, DB화 를 통해 프로그램 및 업무 기초를 더욱 탄탄히 다질 예정이며, 만약 새 로운 기업에서 도입하더라도 완전히 새로운 프로젝트가 아닌, A다운 A 를 참고하여 발전하는 프로젝트를 만들고자 합니다.

We will build and enhance the completeness of LINK5 based on GMP. Through this, we will take steps one by one to fully implement solutions for authentication, maintenance and repair on the platform. In addition, we will endeavor to establish a smart factory in cosmetic industry, so that the industry can be transformed to the one that can utilize the smart factory. In order to do this, we plan to further solidify the basics of programs and work through manual and DB. Even if we introduce smart factory to a new company, we want to make a project that develops by referring to the motto of Telstar-Hommel, ‘Set A and act according to A’, not a completely new project.

수상 소감과 구성원들에게 전하고 싶은 말이 있다면? 
What is your feelings and is there any comments that you would like to make for other Telstarians? 

완전히 새로운 직무를 용기 내어 도전할 수 있게 처음부터 끝까지 이끌 어주신 김윤배 파트너님께 감사드립니다. 사실 처음에 기계 쪽 전문 용 어나 구성을 잘 몰라서 많이 헤맸습니다. 그때마다 이해할 수 있게 설 명해주고 방향을 정립해주신 파트너님이 안 계셨다면, 프로젝트가 잘 마무리되지 못했을 겁니다. 정말 감사하다는 말씀을 전하고 싶습니다. 그리고 이번에 합류하게 된 최현상 프로는 기존 PP였기에 제가 보고 배울 점이 많을 것 같습니다. 부족한 부분을 잘 채울 수 있도록 많이 도 와주실 것을 요청 드리고 싶습니다.

I feel thankful to Partner Yunbae Kim for leading me from the beginning to the end so that I could take on a whole new job with courage. Frankly saying, I got lost at first since I didn’t know the terminology and configuration of machines. The project wouldn’t have been completed well without Mr. Kim, who explained and set the direction for me to understand when I had challenges. I would like to say thank you very much. Also, I think I have a lot to learn from Hyunsang Choi, who just joined the team, since he had a PP role in the past. I would like to ask him to help me a lot so that I can develop myself.