혼자가 아니라 ‘함께’여서 가능했습니다

페이지 정보

본문

• 페이스북으로 공유
  • 트위터로  공유
  • 구글플러스로 공유
bee9b641f0332ad3c9dbeb816eb3cdbf_1614063958_7489.jpg

혼자가 아니라 ‘함께’여서 가능했습니다  

It was only possible not because of myself but we are ‘together’. 

글_ 곽종성 Jongseong Kwak from PLC-SPC/Ts-SPC CU 

제가 텔스타-홈멜과 인연을 맺은 지 어느 새 2 년. 입사 후 첫 프로젝트인 위아창원 엑슬라인 현장에서 1년 6개월 가량을 지내게 되었습니 다. 한 현장에 오래 있으면서 정말 많은 것을 배우고 느끼는 경험을 쌓았고, 앞으로 맡을 프 로젝트에 이번 경험을 잘 활용할 수 있을 것으 로 생각합니다. 오랜 현장 생활은 지치고 힘들고 때론 부담 스러웠지만, 혼자가 아니라 ‘함께 한다’는 느 낌을 받았기에 다 견뎌낼 수 있었던 것 같습 니다. 떨어져 있어도 항상 함께인 것처럼 느낄 수 있게 해주고, 정신적 지주 및 기술적 조언을 해주신 당시 S/W 개발팀 모든 분들, 그리고 현장에서 항상 서로 도와줄 일은 없는지 확인 하면서 모든 일을 함께 해준 前 TSD팀 분들께 진심으로 감사드립니다. 저는 현재 대구 경창산업 G/A 2라인을 진행 중에 있습니다. 앞선 현장의 경험을 바탕으로 좋은 결과를 만들어 옴과 동시에, 앞으로 경 창산업에서 함께할 TSL CU 팀원 분들과도 좋 은 추억 쌓고 오도록 하겠습니다. 텔스타-홈멜과 인연을 맺고 늘 새롭고 다양 한 도전을 할 수 있는 기회를 주셔서 감사합 니다. 저는 2년 전 초심을 다시금 되새기며, 앞으로 더욱 전진하겠습니다!

It has been 2 years since I made a relationship with Telstar-Hommel. After joining the company, I spent about a year and half at the site of WIA Changwon AXLE LINE for my first project. By spending a long time at a single site, I have learned and experienced a lot. I believe I can utilize the experience well for my future projects. Although sometimes spending long time at the site made me tired and felt burden, I was able to overcome such hardships since I have felt that I am not alone but ‘together’. I would like to express gratitude to all S/W Development Team members who have made me feel like that I am with them even though we were apart, became an anchor, and provided technical advises. I also feel thankful to those members of previous TSD Team for their work together at the site, and for checking each other whether there was anything to help. 

Currently I am working for Kyung Chang Industry G/A 2 line in Daegu. I will make good results based on my previous experiences at the site, and also make good memories with the TSL CU team members who will be with me in the future. I would like to say thank you for giving me an opportunity to make a new relationship with Telstar-Hommel and take on new and diverse challenges. By reminding myself of the initial commitment that I had made 2 years ago, and try to move forward!