페이지 정보

본문

• 페이스북으로 공유
  • 트위터로  공유
  • 구글플러스로 공유

올 한 해를 뒤돌아보며 

Being a hunter to chase two hares at once 

글_ 셰드 샤누 Syedshanu Syedkather from LINK5 MOS CU 

Link 5 MOS CU팀에 근무하는 셰드 샤누입니 다. 우선, 저에게 2020년 텔스타-홈멜 연보에 글을 남길 기회를 주셔서 감사합니다. 우리가 훌륭하게 역사를 써 내려가는 이 사보를 통해 Link 5 MOS 팀원 모두에게 감사하다는 말씀 을 드리고 싶습니다. 

사내에서 최고가 됩시다

저는 항상 똑똑하게 일하는 것이 열심히 일하 는 것보다 낫다고 생각해왔습니다. 똑똑하게 일한다는 것은 이를테면 프로젝트를 시작할 때 기본부터 이해하는 것인데, 여기서 기본이 라 함은 업무를 수행할 때 우리가 인지해야 하는 것, 그리고 목표를 달성하기 위해 필요 한 예비 업무를 어떻게 준비할지 생각하는 것 입니다. 완벽하고 상세한 계획을 통해 우리는 제 시간에 목표를 달성할 수 있습니다. 만약 빨리 끝내겠다는 생각만으로 준비 없이 업무 에 임하면 우리는 무한 루프에 빠지게 되고, 아무리 많은 시간을 투자해도 결국 그 업무에 서 성공할 수 없습니다. 그래서 저는 항상 똑 똑하게 일하면서, 저 자신에 대한 믿음을 갖 고 스스로를 사랑하려 합니다. 우리가 스스로 를 사랑한다면 우리는 일뿐만 아니라 모든 것 을 사랑할 수 있고, 회사에서 최고가 될 수 있 으며, 완벽한 사람이 될 수 있습니다

텔스타-홈멜에서 2년차 업무 완수 

2020년 12월 1일, 저는 텔스타-홈멜에서의 2 년차 업무를 마치고 새로운 여행을 떠나게 됩 니다. 이미 2007년~2009년까지 일한 경험이 있기에, 저에게 생소한 일은 아닙니다. 저는 항상 텔스타-홈멜을 제 가족 중 하나라 생각 했고, 이것이 제가 다시 돌아와 업무를 하게 된 가장 큰 이유였습니다. 우선 저를 믿고 다 시 불러주신 임병훈 대표님과 저의 컴백 문제 를 고려해주신 유재석, 소화영, 이정훈 파트너 님께 감사를 드립니다

감사드리고 싶은 분들 

오랜 기간 함께해 온 유재석 파트너님. 2007 년부터 시작된 파트너님과의 인연은 2018년 을 거쳐 현재까지 변함없이 이어지고 있습니 다. 파트너님은 항상 저와 제 가족을 신경 써 주시고, 업무를 지원하며 용기를 북돋워주셨 습니다. 저와 파트너님은 항상 서로를 믿고 즐겁게 일해 왔기에, 저는 텔스타-홈멜에서 더 행복하게 지낼 수 있었습니다. 또 항상 서 로를 생각하며 똑똑하게 모든 업무를 완수해 준 팀원들에게도 감사를 표하고 싶습니다. 아 무쪼록 Link 5 MOS 팀원 모두 더 많은 것을 성취해, 회사에서 가장 뛰어난 직원이 되길 바랍니다, 파이팅! 마지막으로 평택과 경주의 모든 팀원들에게도 감사를 전합니다. 저는 텔스타-홈멜 조직의 일부라는 사실이 매우 행복합니다. 모두 함께 2021년을 미소 로 맞이하고 서로 보살피고 신뢰하며 일하시 기를 고대합니다. 모두 감사합니다!!

This is Syed Shanu from Link 5 MOS CU team. Firstly, I would like to thank for allowing me to make a note on Telstar Hommel Annual History 2020. In this great history I would like to thank each and every one of our Link 5 MOS team 

Be the best Telstarian 

I always believe that work smarter is better than work harder. Working smarter means understanding from basics as we start a project. The basics at this point means that the things that we have to recognize as we conduct tasks, and thinking about how to prepare for the preliminary works that are needed to achieve goals. With a complete and detailed plan, we can achieve our goals on time. If we work on a task without preparation just by thinking of getting it done quickly, we will fall into an infinite loop, and no matter how much time we invest, we will not be able to succeed in that task. That is why I always try to work smart, have faith in myself and love myself. If we love ourselves, we can love everything, not just work. If we do so, we can also be the best in the company, and we can be the perfect one 

Completing 2 years of work in Telstar-Hommel 

On December 1st 2020 I completed my 2 years of work in Telstar-Hommel and went on to a new journey. I have already worked at Telstar Hommel from 2007 to 2009, so my work at the company is not new to me. I always thought of Telstar-Hommel as one of my family, and this was the biggest reason I came back to work. First of all, I would like to thank CEO Byunghoon Im, who believed in me and called me again, and Jaesuck You, Fayoung So, and Jeonghoon Lee for considering my comeback issue.

Thanks to… 

Partner Jaesuck You and I have been together for a long time. The relationship with Jae-suk Yoo, which began in 2007, has continued unchanged from 2018 to the present. He always cared about me and my family, supported me and encouraged me. Because I and Mr. You have always believed in each other and worked happily, I have been happier at Telstar-Hommel. In addition, I would like to express my gratitude to the team members who always care each other and have worked everything in smart ways. I hope that everyone in Link 5 MOS team will achieve more and become the best Telstarians. Fighting! Last but not least, I would like to express my gratitude to all teammates in Pyeongtaek and Gyeongju. I am so happy to be part of an organization called Telstar-Hommel. Together, we look forward to welcoming 2021 with a smile and looking after each other and working with trust. Thank you all!!